Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Funniest Response to: What is the most valuable thing ya ever found metal detecting?

LawrencetheMDer

If you've been driven NUTS with people asking you "what is the most valuable thing ya ever found metal detecting?" this Discussion is for you!
Sometimes ya just have to give a crazy answer to a question people ask me several times a hunt. One Detectorist told askers that he was hunting for crabs with his metal detector because they had consumed a large amount of iron in the water and now they were easy to find. People actually believed him.

My favorite is to respond " 2 Bitcoins" and then watch their response. Most people haven't a clue...Wow, how much are they worth?

What is yours?

That is the # 1 question I always use get. Yes, it gets old !.....I don’t have to worry about that anymore because I mostly hunt during the after hours now...There’s no one there to ask that same question. My advice is to not spill the beans & boast about your glamorous finds. If you do that, you will end up gaining a new pirate on your spot.

I told a guy once I was trying to finish my pull tab chain from beer drinking in high school, he started going on “I remember doing that....”