Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Funny quotes or sayings from movies.

Confetrit

One of my favorite all time funny quotes would be from the movie, The Outlaw Josey Wales starring Clint Eastwood and the late great, Chief Dan George. This quote came in the movie when Josey Wales stumbled across Chief Dan George in the Indian Nations. Chief Dan George was dressed in his old tall stove pipe hat and long black coat. He went on to explain how the chiefs of the "Civilized Tribes were called to Washington. He went on to explain that they dressed us up like Abraham Lincoln, and said "You fellas sure look civilized" He went on to say, they even made our picture and put it in the paper. The Chief said the paper read, ......"Indians Vow to Endeavor to Persevere ". He said this with deep thought while looking upward into the sky. The chief said, "after we thought about it, We made war on the Union". Funny stuff.

One of my favorite all time funny quotes would be from the movie, The Outlaw Josey Wales starring Clint Eastwood and the late great, Chief Dan George. This quote came in the movie when Josey Wales stumbled across Chief Dan George in the Indian Nations. Chief Dan George was dressed in his old tall stove pipe hat and long black coat. He went on to explain how the chiefs of the "Civilized Tribes were called to Washington. He went on to explain that they dressed us up like Abraham Lincoln, and said "You fellas sure look civilized" He went on to say, they even made our picture and put it in the paper. The Chief said the paper read, ......"Indians Vow to Endeavor to Persevere ". He said this with deep thought while looking upward into the sky. The chief said, "after we thought about it, We made war on the Union". Funny stuff.
Its hard rock candy. Its not for eating, just looking through.:ROFLMAO:

I seen Dangerfield in concert, an American treasure.
There were so many great Rodney Dangerfield quotes and jokes. Here is just a few.
"I A bought a used car the other day,..........looked in the back seat and found one of my wife's dresses".

When asked if his dog had papers, Rodney replied: "He'll yeah he's got papers....from one end of the House to the other. And he doesn't use them!"

Also from Josey Wales. Josey, says to Lone "Every time I get to liking somebody, they ain't around long". Lone replies, " I noticed every time you get to disliking somebody, they ain't around long either".

Also from Josey Wales. Josey, says to Lone "Every time I get to liking somebody, they ain't around long". Lone replies, " I noticed every time you get to disliking somebody, they ain't around long either".
Yes, that was another good one. Another good one was when Josey told those 4 union soldiers that confronted him slowly in town, "Are you fellas gonna draw those pistols, or you gonna whistle "Dixie"? Also, A Big Welcome to You to the forum here from Georgia, and Merry Christmas.

Last edited:
Confetrit, what part of Georgia.? I met Clint Eastwood in a bar in Carmel, Ca. in 1966. He might have been mayor at that time. Actually, it was more of a grin and nod for both of us. Seems like he also had a bar named "The Hogsbreath Saloon" or something similiar. I was in a Navy school in Monterey, Ca. a few miles north. I have great admiration for him.