Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

funny story

bswift35

I was playing poker in Chicago this week end my other hobby, when my daughter called me sunday and said hey dad there is to old funny guys hunting up town in the square,lol i started laughing. I said i know those to funny guys dont bother them.HOPE YOU HAD GOOD LUCK LARRY AND ROB sorry i couldnt make it, just more for you, look forward to the pics of your hunt. bryan

That must have been two other fuddy duddies.........couldn't have been us......:rofl: You might never speak to me again Bryan, but your old square gave up two Seated coins, an 1877 dime and a 1891 quarter......... pictures later. Thanks for inviting us to your old town and we did pretty good 4 miles North of there too.

Yeah, you two big city slickers with your fancy smancy machines come down and take us poor boys money lol im proud of you both i knew you would find something there truth be told ive only hunted there twice, no sense in me going there now lol. by the way i did pretty good this weekend myself 4.000 not bad for two days work. Please tell everyone i said hi and congrats again bryan