Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2 coil question.

Greg (E.Tn)

If I understand correctly, the G-2's target separation and recovery speed makes it really, really good in heavy trash areas. This being said, does the 5" DD coil have an added advantage in this regard vs the 11" DD?

I'm trying to decide if it's worth having both coils, primarily for relic hunting.

Greg I live in East TN as well contact me and you can try mine out. Its Definately worth having both coils !!! I have been in situations already that I have headed back to the truck for the mighty Five Inch coil . Sonny

I'm with Sonny, if either of you want to hunt let me know. I'm in Atlanta !!! I will travel to Tennessee. He can try mine too !!:thumbup:

The separation is very useful! 11"'coil is really good for it's size but 5"'does very well!