Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

G2 CW relic hunt and close call!

sekypaleo

Got out for a few hours this weekend for a short local CW relic hunt in the woods. Got 5 minies, a pistol ball and an Indian Head penny (this spot seems to produce a post CW Indian Head every time I hunt there). Walked around a tree and found myself staring at a HUGE bee nest in a tree only two feet away...got away from that quick...really surprised they didn't eat me up. Used my Teknetics G2 with the stock 11" coil....deepest minie was at 7". Thanks for looking

nice finds and thank god you did not get stung when i was a kid i got a 100 and 22 bee sting went to the er they gave me a lot of shots and and epsom salt bath so if i ever see a nest i run away fast hh

Whoa buddy that is a close call! You stayed long enough to get a picture, either that or your zoom is good lol! Nice digs, did you ever get a date off the IH?

The pic was using zoom...when I stepped around the tree the hive was literally 2 feet away...I have no idea why they didnt attack....must like relic hunters!

Nice finds Buddy. That's the wrong buzz buddy. Glad you avoided them. HH