Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Bloodhound Depth Multiplier

Albert

Was wondering if anyone has or had one of these. Mine has a switch on one of the antennas for normal and deepscan . Question: what older Garrett does this fit ? I might have to call Garrett to see if they know . Thanks

I have one I purchased new in 1997 with my Grand Master Hunter CXII. It does not have a switch as the detector recognizes when it is attached automatically. I would say yours is older. Calling Garrett is a good idea to find the age & what models are compatible with it. You could also look at some of the old Garrett catalogs that are online.

I have one I purchased new in 1997 with my Grand Master Hunter CXII. It does not have a switch as the detector recognizes when it is attached automatically. I would say yours is older. Calling Garrett is a good idea to find the age & what models are compatible with it. You could also look at some of the old Garrett catalogs that are online.
Same here. Though for my CX3

I don't use it very often but I will always keep it. It is a unique tool & great for finding old dumps.

On your cx depth multiplier, does it look like the bloodhound or more like the eagle eye shape wise . I have a cx depth multiplier but mine looks more like the eagle eye for the gti 2500 even thou the stickers say cx . It works with the cx . Wonder if they made a change when they were manufacturing them.

I'm not looking at a photo of the Eagle Eye but mine is called the Bloodhound Depth Multiplier and has square coils of equal size mounted perpendicular to each other on it's own rod assembly.

Here’s what they look like . Just curious more than anything

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 178
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 259
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 182
Mine is the solid coils.

That’s true , no adjustments on them . Garrett got back to me about the bloodhound ( solid antenna square ) and said they thought it was for the older ads series 3-7 metal detectors . I was hoping it would work on a grand master hunter 11 that I should recieve by the end of the week . They also said to check the connectors for the numbers of pins to make sure it would work and connect

It may very well work. Garrett published a little pamphlet for the unit too.

Mine works on my CX 3 and my newer CX+
If the pinout matches it will most likely work.
What frequencie the coil is tuned for will determine how effective it will on your machine.
Bury a can or jar of coins a foot or so down and try it out. On my CX 3 it will give me a good indication of what the target is like a normal coil.

Well the solid antenna bloodhound depth multiplier has different connectors . So like Garrett said , it will only work on the older ads series metal detectors . Anyone have a nice properly working Garrett ads 7 x or ads 10x they want to part with ? Thanks

Well the solid antenna bloodhound depth multiplier has different connectors . So like Garrett said , it will only work on the older ads series metal detectors . Anyone have a nice properly working Garrett ads 7 x or ads 10x they want to part with ? Thanks
It would be worth a try to re wire a new connector to fit your GMH II. I bet it would work just fine. Not much chance it would cause any damage to the detector. Garrett may even be willing to do it for you.

I'm not looking at a photo of the Eagle Eye but mine is called the Bloodhound Depth Multiplier and has square coils of equal size mounted perpendicular to each other on it's own rod assembly.
I have this maybe like you mentioned I also show my detector an ADs set on automatic stage, wonder if as the bloke i bought this unit from says it is very rare ? I am in australia

Attachments

• IMG20230316074448.jpg
    IMG20230316074448.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 95
  • 333850206_6299874106723247_1691656250868054925_n.jpg
    333850206_6299874106723247_1691656250868054925_n.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 107