Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett "clear sound" headphones

I've used them on several Tesoros and Whites. They're light, fairly comfortable and have decent sound. I wouldn't rate them above my Grey Ghost phones, but IMHO for the price, they're pretty decent.
BB

I also use them on a tesoro and the sound is decent. For the price I cannot complain. Other options were too expensive for me at present. I think some of the higher priced headphones are overated. The audio output on detectors is using very little of the audio spectrum and most headphones seem to duplicate the audio just fine.

I just ordered the Garrett Clear Sound headphones and Gray Ghost Originals. I'm hoping they are good choices.

don't know if thats the ones i'm using now but the only problem with mine is they don't have a coiled cord and it twists pretty bad.

I have never owned the Clear sounds, but do own their big brother, the garrett Master Sound. The sound it produces on the ace 250 and at pro are decent, but there is a noticable difference in the tones. Even so, the signals are still easy to understand with the headphones.

The clears sound ok but not very comfortable, the gray ghosts are super comfortable and they sound great. I got the clear sounds for someone else to use.

I just got my Grey Ghost NDT phones to use with my Blisstool hope it was a good choice.Haven't been out with them yet. I see they have Grey Ghost for the ATPRO now may get them too.The standard ATPRO phones are like a vice clamping my head.Would be cool if they had NDT phones for the ATPRO then all you would need to buy is a cord.The Clear Sound phones do not have the ATPRO connector I assume?