Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:garrett: :detecting: First Gold of my holiday :detecting:

Firstly I would like to thank Max a.k.a Golddigger, lowtide, Paul from Surry and all the guys who hunt Virginia beach. I have met quite a few and its been a pleasure. Max loaned me a scoop all week which I could not have done without. I will be hunting tomorrow and thats my last day before going back to Scotland on Saturday. If any of you are over in Scotland e-mail me and I promise I will take you out detecting. Max if you are not going to be on the beach tomorrow I will PM you.

On to my day, I hunted mostly waist deep today and took a battering from the waves. I found $1.75 in change some earings and a nice lock knife OH and loads of bobby pins! I stopped for my break and my wife told me that one of the kids that was with us had broke his wrist on the boardwalk while skating!!!! His mum was going to come and get us in 20 mins..............So I had a quick run in the water and my second signal produced this nice Class ring. I am going to try and decipher the name and school to return it. I think its white gold.

HH

Toddy

The one with the flat belly can't be from Scotland! Too much good brew there. You'd think it would be the other way around...unless those pirates have been sneeking over to visit. Dang nice to do a loaner on the scoop. Jim

NIce Vacation Gold!! It was good meeting you toddy, {Obn Video Cam} Tried to get you on video, and I must say you were the fastest guy out there, I turned, and you were in the deep water before the VB lotters could scatter. Not sure how you guys hunt with the crowds, {except max!} Never seen a Pirate with so many women fans...Good Luck toddy, maybe see ya next year........Obn

Toddy it was nice to meet you and glad to see you found a nice ring for all of your hard work. I watched you for a while and you were taking a beating out in the surf that is for sure, Hope you enjoyed your stay here in Va Beach and look fwd to seeing you again.
David