Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Infinium LS with External Speaker :wiggle:.

ivanll

Good to see someone still using the Infinium LS with a positive attitude and a post with some innovative ideas.:clapping:

The video is informative and to the point..............saw the link on the Infinium forum ...........well worth a look or two.

ivanll

Yea the Findmall nazi's deleted the video, even deleted just a link to the video...I wonder if Obama is running Findmall now?

bearkat4160 said:
Yea the Findmall Nazi's deleted the video, even deleted just a link to the video...I wonder if Obama is running Findmall now?

No........... Money runs a commercial forum........... but the video is easy to find.......... or a link can be found on a preferred forum.

A Forum and a Classroom is only as good as the info and knowledge participating posters bring and share.........................For FREE!!!

ivanll

It's wise to save good posts for future reference...........just in case.

Nazis..........:rofl:

The rules applies to all members, why should you be the exception? You continued to post the video after being asked not to and you were reminded of the rules, you are lucky to able to still post at all.

General Rules for Find's Treasure Forums
Posted by: Guvner [ Send a Message ]
Date: July 04, 2012 09:53AM Admin

1. Don't post links to non-advertising merchants on your posts. If it's some weird item that you think will help the community and is not offered here please ask.

2. Don't post videos or links to videos with advertising on the video.

nazi's??? obama???? I think that post should be deleted! Just more mindless dribble! Larry (IL) nailed it!

This handy little speaker and amp works quite well on the Infinium. It can be a bit loud but coz thar iz no vol control

http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy203/ausnapshot/DSCF3352.jpg

That boosted speaker is loud and easily overloaded when a target is large or close to the coil.................. but there is plenty space under the cover for a pot..............or use an in-line one.

ivanll

HI Ivanll.
I have two of these gadgets and although they can be loud they show no signs of distortion or overloading. A vol control might be an idea though. I am using the speaker in conjunction with my vid cam, not as an detecting aid