Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

garrett master hunter 7

I think I saw one or two on the big E . the other day . One had a bloodhound depth multiplier included with it.

Hey everyone looking for an Garrett master hunter 7 detector in good working order not banged up
Thanks...Tony in CT
Hi tony, i have a very nice one with hard case. Back few years ago i sent it to Garretts, and had it all gone over. I used it one time after i got it back to make sure it was working good, put it in the case and have not taken it out. I can send you pic. to your email if you want to send it to me. I loved this detector, but have a broken back and can't use it now. Make you a good deal. flintstone. My email is ( gdean.stone@yahoo.com )

Hi tony, i have a very nice one with hard case. Back few years ago i sent it to Garretts, and had it all gone over. I used it one time after i got it back to make sure it was working good, put it in the case and have not taken it out. I can send you pic. to your email if you want to send it to me. I loved this detector, but have a broken back and can't use it now. Make you a good deal. flintstone. My email is ( gdean.stone@yahoo.com )
Anyone else looking for one? Good deal on it.

yes im very interested please send me pic with price including shipping to CT
Thanks

That was one of my first detectors the Garrett ADS master hunt 7 I think it was called a real tank of a detector.
My first was a nice shinny blue White's Coinmaster

Yeah, I had a Master Hunter 7x I used right up to getting my first CZ detector in the early 90's. Built like a tank and took a slug of batteries. Found a lot of old coins with that rascal. HH Jim tn

Yeah, I had a Master Hunter 7x I used right up to getting my first CZ detector in the early 90's. Built like a tank and took a slug of batteries. Found a lot of old coins with that rascal. HH Jim tn
Ain't that something I went from the Garret master hunter to the Fisher CZ also I think the CZ 6?

Tony, If i don't hear from you in a day or so , i am going to list it else were. Detector two coils hard case, papers where i sent it to Garretts and had it checked out. Mail to you for