Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett Service.............WHAM, our of the park

mbeml

Yesterday I drove from Fort Worth to the Garrett factory in Garland to have my three year old, out of warrantee, AT PRO looked at. I was having a pinpoint issue since new and needed a new battery case, arm cuff, etc. Mary, my customer rep was so polite and helpful, over and above what you would expect these days. Well, I left my detector there and went for some lunch, Mary said it would take about three hours. Came back in two hours and was milling around in the lobby when Vaughan Garrett came out to meet a friend and recognized me from a trip there last year to get my Master Hunter repaired. We chatted for a few minutes and he went off with his friend. Fifteen minutes later Mary came out with my AT PRO, all shinny and looking like new. She handed it to me and said "NO CHARGE", enjoy and have a nice day. Even though it was out of warrantee they took care of my problems. Thank you Vaughan and Mary, I'm a Garrett user forever.

Mike Baker
Fort Worth

I had to send my one year old Pro Pointer back to Garrett as I was having problems with it. They received it on a Monday and had it back in my hands on Tuesday a week later. They shipped it UPS. What I got back was basically a new Pro Pointer. I was quite surprised to get it back that quickly and also surprised that they would pay the extra cost to ship it UPS. Can't say enough good about Garrett Service Department. They Rock!!!!!!!!

A company that takes care of its customers will always have customers. Thumbs up to Mr. Garrett and company. Glad they took care of your problem and got you ready to detect again.

fongu said:
A company that takes care of its customers will always have customers. Thumbs up to Mr. Garrett and company. Glad they took care of your problem and got you ready to detect again.

I have a GTA-1000 That i bought either on my 5th or 10th anniversary that about and I'm coming up on 45yrs about 6 years ago I called to purchase a new battery holder because one was cracking and they overnight ed me a pair at no charge. This was a detector that was 20yrs out of warranty. I recently purchased a Sea hunter Mark II and inquired about o-rings and caps for the coils and headphones as well as silicone lube for same. My res ponce was a package containing spares for everything. As far as I'm concerned they have a customer for life.

I had got a Ace 350 from a pawn shop and thought it was not working right, So I sent it in. They was slow getting to it (over a week) so when I called they said to call back the following Monday. I did and they acted like they didn't know anything about it, Then came back and said , We checked it out and nothing was wrong and we sent it back. Got it back still acting the same way. I am not 100% convinced they even looked at it. And I was going to buy a sniper coil or a 8 1/2x11 that was supposed to go on it and they told me to go buy if from Kellyco or a local dealer. I am new with Garrett, I have always had Whites and I am NOT impressed with Garrett at all.