Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Garrett soft bag + CTX3030?

INSAYN

Anyone here have and use the "Garrett Soft Case Universal Detector Bag" to hold all their MInelab CTX3030 gear in?
If so, any pictures you could share showing how it fits?
I can't find all the dimension of it only anywhere, only th length.

I am currently using a "Treasurewise" bag for my CTX and 3 coils, headphones, digging tools, pouch, and lightweight wet/cold weather over clothes.
The zipper is not liking it much at all, as it all barely fits.

Thinking I need a better carry bag for all this gear.

Thanks!

This certainly doesn't answer your question, but I just ordered the large Minelab bag for mine. I hope it can take my gear.

Ok here is what I put together that I hope will help, I don't use my bag for everyday use only for long trips where I want the added protection, I took pictures of it with the 17" coil attached to show that it will work with it also, It is a a little tricky and the machine needs to be moved one way then zipped up and move back the other way to fully zip it up but no excess force is needed to do so, I also showed pics of the pockets and how big they are for equipment, I really like mine, hope this helps.

That's the bag I'm using for my CTX, and the detector fits with room to spare. Plus, it has extra pockets for all of my other gear.
IMO, it is the best soft bag out there.

Sarge, that's exactly what I was wanting to see.
That 17" is going to be a booger for me I think, as
I use a bag for everyday use, rather than just travel.
I need to be able stuff all my gear in as well because
my buddy and I take turns driving to work. We then
hit a park or school on the way home in the morning.