Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gary's Ultimate Program - First Gold In Water

Hotdawg

Hi,

Well this is a very first for me in 9 years of detecting. Went last night after supper back to my beach, there were hardly anyone there and I think the down pour of rain scared them off. There may have been maybe 10 people in the water, no other people detecting and it was perfect conditions.

In the first half hour I received a solid signal, did one scoop - nothing, I then realized it's small and it went through the scoop, so the next scoop I just carefully lifted it out of the water without shaking the scoop and there was this fine beautiful gold chain hanging off the edge of the scoop - I thought holy beep. The VDI for this gold chain was a solid 73 on the WS4 pod and I was hunting in 54Khz.

Also found some misc. jewelry items including another copper toe ring and earring I think.

Wow.That is a great find...

Great saves well done.

Very nice find! This chain is difficult target hard to find!:clapping:

Some people said they don't want find chain because not worth it. The chains has weight.
Make a floating shifter, i use always in water, helps a lot!

The Deus Likes gold for sure.

My son and I both using deep and the 9" round coils had 3 items out in the last couple of weeks..

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.:thumbup:

wow .... i .gotta get a Deus !

Well done !