Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GBSE Still Get's It!!!

morelic55

Got out yesterday and got a few good ones. Like the fishing sinker the best!! Was hunting in a riverside campsite.......Mark

morelic55 said:
13" Ultimate is a killer coil!!!!!

I keep hearing that the 13 inch Ultimate coil is the cat's meow on the G2/GBSE. Congratulations on your finds. That fishing sinker is neat looking.

tabman

I still want to head to Tennessee sometime and hunt. More places I bet vs where we go in Kentucky

Yes it is deeper in my book, at least 3-4 inches in my dirt around here..................Mark

sgoss66 said:
morelic -- do you think the 13" is noticeably deeper than the 11" elliptical?

Steve

Try the 15" NEL coil on them. It's got inches on the Ultimate coil.

I've hit and missed on some NEL coils for other machines, may have to try one. The only thin about them is that the re-sale sucks on them !!!!!

Digger70pa said:
Try the 15" NEL coil on them. It's got inches on the Ultimate coil.

I much prefer the 13 inch Ultimate on the G-2 and my F-75 SE. You are right Mo a friend of mine can't trade or get a decent price out of his NEL. HH :teknetics::minelab::fisher:

I won't sell or trade mine guys. It never comes off of the detector. I'm telling you guys its the best relic set up I've ever used. Now I hunt field with it so in some instances it wouldn't work. It wades through iron just fine & is super sensitive to the tinest relics. Button hog bullet vacuum. HH Fellas