Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gearing up for the fall harvest

Elmy

Just getting the etrac ready for action in the farmed fields.
Hope everyone is getting out and harvesting coins.
HH

E L M Y

Attachments

• Untitled.gif
    Untitled.gif
    588.5 KB · Views: 74
Harvest pretty much over here with the exception of Garbanzo Beans. Never hunted a plowed field but I do know where finds from historic buildings once stood may produce an item or two. Bucket list hunt I suspect…

Yep did well this weekend with silver for sure can’t wait for the cooler weather for some fishing also!!!
Saltwater fly fishing!

Attachments

• 97CB84AF-8117-4738-85DE-92DA59699A1C.png
    97CB84AF-8117-4738-85DE-92DA59699A1C.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
Hopefully, Ron and myself will be able to get some more this fall, we lost our mother earlier on in the year which tied us up taking care of her in her final days.
I know we are both itching to get back out there and see if we can get some of that hidden silver.

Hopefully, Ron and myself will be able to get some more this fall, we lost our mother earlier on in the year which tied us up taking care of her in her final days.
I know we are both itching to get back out there and see if we can get some of that hidden silver.
Most of our best hunting, older coins, come from the farmed fields....after the crops come off...we will be hitting it hard .....weather permitting...hope you and Ron tear "em up !

Elmy, best of luck to you and the etrac. I can't believe that Minelab stopped production on both the etrac
and Safari. What were they thinking? Both are great machines and very capable. I use the Safari and it has proved itself to me.

Elmy, best of luck to you and the etrac. I can't believe that Minelab stopped production on both the etrac
and Safari. What were they thinking? Both are great machines and very capable. I use the Safari and it has proved itself to me.
The 800 was lighter and faster...sales went thru the roof ....so probably only needed the ctx3030 as the Flagship fbs detector.