Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

geo hunt trial

teleman2525

the ground is still frozen and snow covered here in northern vt. the day is warmer then its been in a long time so I took my new ctx out for awalk. no digging today but turned on the gps a set up a geo hunt, found a small section on my local park under some pine trees no to little snow cover there. using my geo hunt I tagged every good hit on my geo trail hit finished packed it in for the day. at home set up the exchange program and extracted my geo hunt and viewed it on the map ,very cool I like how this all works. this will be usfull mapping out colonial sites in the woods and will help locate new cellar hole sites to dig .the ctx is awesome in what it can due no digging to day but heard good sounds at good depth today can,t wait till this thaw out good things will be found this year

Good idea... hoping for warm sun up your way.

I haven't tried the Geo Hunt yet. Do you have to turn on the GPS first? I read about it but I am a little confused on how to start out.

I believe there's a video showing how to set the GPS up in the 3030 classroom.