Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

geo hunts

JBE_Iowa

I tried the exchange software last night and created a new program and saved it to the ctx, worked great. Having trouble figuring out gps/geo hunt: I had gps On and turned geo hunt On, the red indicator was on...but I cant find them when I hook up with my pc...what am I doing wrong, wheres the geo hunt info?

Joe

you have to hit record geohunt. then when you hook up to the computer click on the ctx3030 in the upper right. It will list all of the loaded programs and you should see the geohunt listed with them. Then just drag and drop it into the exchange software. you have to be logged into minelab to view maps in the software.
Once a geohunt is in the ctx I still can not find a way to pull it up to view it on the detector, I do not think it can be done at this point which is a bit odd. If I want to pick up where I left off at a site using the detector you can not do it. Would love to be able to see that ability.
GL and HH