Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Geohunt of my first hunt with the CTX 3030

filo

It got up to around 40 degrees here for the first time in a month or two so I thought I'd give my new CTX 3030 a try even though the top few inches of ground were still frozen solid. What an amazing detector! I'm coming from the E-Trac so I'm already somewhat familiar with the machine and I am really enjoying it. I ended up finding a 1934 Quarter, 1942 Quarter, 1936 Buffalo and 3 1940's wheat pennies. Considering I found only 2 silver quarters for all of last year, I think that was a pretty good start!

Here's a snapshot of my Geohunt showing a few places where I found the coins. I was hunting in a wooded nature area that has seen activity for many years. I hope to go back and try again soon when the weather warms up a little more!

1rqvYYy.jpg

WOW it is a great machine and the gps is really a great tool to have . thanks for the pics

I have been out of detecting for some time. I also started with the E-Trac. I am looking to buy the CTX3030. I like the way it plots not only where your finds are but marks the track. Tony