Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"George" .........

Kelley (Texas)

This is a picture of our newest stray cat named "George" that we adopted. He was in bad shape when we adopted him, has a broken right front leg that never healed correctly which has left him being a cripple. We took him to our vet for shots and to be fixed. The vet estimated George being 18 months to two years of age. When we first got him, he was not a very friendly cat, sorta wanted to be left alone. Slowly, he is beginning to bond with the family and likes to sleep on my recliner in my study when I am working on the computer.

This is a picture of George sleeping on the recliner that I took a few minutes ago using a Canon point and shoot camera that I originally bought about seven or eight years ago. I took the picture in Auto Mode, no flash.

How about it folks, anyone have a pet picture and short story that they would like to share? Kelley (Texas) :)

[attachment 332465 011edited6-21-16canon720georgetwo.jpg]

When i grew up the closest thing we had as a pet was guppies in an aquarium...welllll you know the rest....visualize this.....never had a pet to speak of, then i get married and my bride came with a Doberman and before i said another word she had TWO cats....what am i gonna say......
The doberman is v ery gentle and like all dog owners say "she does not bite" welllll almost ...if the dog does not know you she will be a mean dog but if she gets used to you and you pet her once or twice she will never leave you alone......she is very loyal
I posted these pictures a while back....we have a skylight...the sun comes through the skylight and she likes to suntan ..she will move a little at a time to stay in the sun...winter or summer.same routine.....she will just lay there.....
we put an adjustable shade on the skylight to control the sun temp and even when the sun is barely peeking thru she will lay in the same area lit by the sun

liking to lay in the sunlight. These animals are very smart, and set in their ways too. Thanks for sharing. :clapping: Kelley Texas) :)

no birds? no fishies, no dogs? no animals that have adopted your home? no neighbors with pets either?
stuff pets are fine too :)