Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ghost in Michigan.. Hardly ever post

craigV3

This is the result of research, hard work, and over 40 hours underwater during a 10 day period with a friend. If you "think" swampy dirty old lakes don't have potential, this may change your mind.

Looks like you cleaned her out good!! Love that Big Class ring!!

I've seen some amazing treasures come out of the Great lakes! Another is Scuba who should be updating us soon....

Ok... My former team leader from USMC came to Michigan and recently was introduced to detecting. We hunted several different lakes in Michigan, some with a long history and some we shot from the hip. We had no definite depth for finds, we just hunted hard and sucked a bunch of air over a 10 day period. Lots of driving, tank refills, time under water and good times between two brothers, wouldn't have changed anything, awesome time!! Most of the research spots were local lakes with old swim areas, but there is no "secret" on finding stuff, just luck and a lot of swinging. Only one ring has the ability to be returned and efforts are being made. Be safe, and hunt hard!!

Awesome haul!
Congrats!

I can confirm that theory about swampy lakes too. :)

Hey, Stay OUT of my lakes.

[video]https://youtu.be/RKMNPQ35OUc[/video]

Very nice haul. Congrats

What a great looking pile of treasure!!!!! Is it both of yours combined or this is just what you found? I would love to see a close up of the rings. I am green with jealousy. :jump:

Great googly moogly.... What a location!!!!!!! A dream hunt for sure!

If it was easy everyone would do it :)
Congrats!