Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ghost Towns USA

Larry (IL)

This website has helped me with a lot prospective hunting places. Not all are uninhabited but still worth a look at.

http://www.ghosttowns.com/ghosttownsusa.html

Welcome to the Forums Charles.

Hi Larry,

Thanks for the fine welcome and the great resource. We're going to try to build this into the best and most complete ghost town forum on the Internet and we're off to a good start. Thanks foryour help!

:beers:
Cheers
H.Charles Beil
Treasure Writer

:thumbup: We are glad to have you aboard Charles and I'm sure your forum will get a lot of attention and good use. The last three places I have hunted before the ground froze here in Central Illinois were not only ghost towns, but nonexistent for the last 100 years.

Hello Kayden,

Hope you stop by often.
You'll see us growing every day! We know of thousands of Ghost Towns. This will keep me busy for a long time but it should quickly become the definitive source for information on ghost towns on the Internet thanks to Gary at Findmall!

I'll keep researching and photographing....you guys keep hunting!

:cheers:
Cheers
H.Charles Beil
Treasure Writer

Hello RustyNTX,

Thanks for the affirmative. I'm going to work hard for you guys to bring you good information. One of my strengths is my research ability....and I enjoy researching as much or more than actually treasure hunting. Let me know if there's anything that you'd like to see in the American Ghost Town Hunters Forum.

P.S. I like guitar. I always wished I could play one....but I sure enjoy listening.

:cheers:
Cheers,
H.Charles Beil
Treasure Writer