Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Giant gold ring

Kossie

Hi,

I went out yesterday evening to hunt the Dutch wet and salt beach of the North Sea. Thus far the yield of euro coins, silver and gold is less than previous years. My Explorer detected this chunk of 14 k gold at an amazing depth of 16 to 18 inches at low tide. The ring weighs 23,39 grams and it doesn't fit my fingers by far.
Thanks for watching.

Regards Kossie

[attachment 273269 IMG_1619verkleind.JPG]
[attachment 273270 IMG_1620verkleind.JPG]

Cool find. I also am having trouble with pictures. I have seen another post that the picture was not their. Maybe something is wrong... KEN

Sounds great, but I also cant see the pics in this thread (and only this thread).

I'm sorry guys. I tried to fix it, downsized the pics, deleted and uploaded them 5 times, with out much success. The files are now approximately 40 kb. I can use some help?

Its working now...That is a real beauty! :drool: Congratulations on a hunk of gold! :clapping:
Mud

Yep, same here. Thems some good looking finds!

Great to see the pics. My wifi is not always working right. The right ring is for comparison (a white gold 18 k ring of 11 g that I found in 2011). Just for the record. The signet ring is the only one on the scale.

n/t