Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

glad to see a new civil war forum, I have been relic hunting

huntcav65

for 41 years, live just west of Richmond, Va.I have not been able to get out the past few months due to ankle surgery but hope to get out digging again by March. Look forward to seeing some dug relics posted.

Richard

Thanks for joining us Richard.

Did not know you have been injured Richard. Hope you get out soon. Tex

for sure. if it keeps doing good, they had to do a big bone graft, I should be out detecting in a month

Richard

Hey neighbor. Hope you heal up soon. I've been relic hunting almost as long as you. I'm just west of Richmond also, Powhatan. you must be close.HH