Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Glen Oak Park

gregD

has anyone ever hunted Glen Oak? I was out there the other day and found a bunch of old trails in the woods that have fallen apart and grown over.....some old concrete and stone bridges etc.

anyone ever go out there? may have to hit that up one of these days after work

Yes, many have hunted it and many have found old coins and relics. Is it hunted out? I really don't think so. They're tails of seeing a female working at the oldest profession there also. :shocked:

Lol...that wouldnt surprise me. Peoria has so many old places its hard to decide where to go sometimes!

Lower Glen Oak has been hunted hard but certainly not hunted out. Some very nice old coins have come from there not to mention hundreds of civil war era bullets. I hunted there a couple of weeks ago and that is where I found the bullet, silver dime and gold ring...... on the trail that goes to the left of where you described Greg. If you can make the meeting tonight, we can tell you more about it and the Civil War camp that used to be near there.

I live allllllll the way in eureka, have 4 small kids run a business and work full time, not to mention the time i spend running and actually metal detecting.... getting to a meeting in north peoria wont happen for a long time! Now if you have a 6:30am meeting on a saturday or sunday I'll come!!!!

Sure sounds like you have your hands full but Eureka is not that far..... right across the street from us :laugh:

Where do you and Nancy live. Any others in my neck of the woods?

I will send you a PM........