Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Going back to explorer xs

I like to try different machines but always go back to explorer and/or etrac. They just work for my area/style of hunting. Been without a detector for several months and getting an explorer xs for now and hopefully an etrac next year. Will keep both this time no selling off. Etrac so are selling dirt cheap as well as explorer se.

Good for people that buy used but kinda sucks for others.

Cant afford to buy and sell so these will be my 2 detectors for several years

Hell of a wise move in my opinion. Maybe some users are getting disenchanted with detecting as a whole,maybe people are getting sucked into the latest and greatest and driving prices down...I truly believe an FBS in the hands of someone who uses it constantly for a long period of time will have continued success. I started with my EX2 about 6-7 months ago and though I've learned ALOT I smile at the thought of learning much more and eeking stuff out of sites I would've never dreamed of finding with my modified IDXPro,though it is a great unit for what it is. It's just NOT an Explorer.
Good luck with the second go around,I'm sure you know how good they are by now...:detecting:

If you find a machine that works best for you... USE IT..... It's hard to beat a Minelab for finding deep silver coins.

XS may be a tad slow but are as deep or deeper than the ones that followed in experienced hands ought to cover it....

Starting with an XS and don't think I want any other machine.

azdigger said:
Starting with an XS and don't think I want any other machine.

I have used an XS for years and try other detectors because of a bad ark and keep going back to the XS. I will keep the one I have now and deal with the sore arm.