Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

going to get a Equinox 600

kaolinwasher

after doing some reasearch it looks like the 600 is a good machine and deep , and good at seperation

In many ways it's better than the E-trac

Why not the 800

good to see you getting back in the game Gunnar!

after doing some reasearch it looks like the 600 is a good machine and deep , and good at seperation

John,
I do not know what you are using for settings but
Slow recovery speed around 3 or 4 utilizing Park1, sensitivity set at 23 and a slow coil sweep speed (like BBS / FBS) you will obtain very good depth. (I run the 800 model)
Not sure what mythical type depth you are referring to but I have hit 8 and 9” dimes with no issues using the above settings. - Jim

I'm still working on that mythical depth.

John,
Slow recovery speed around 3 or 4 utilizing Park1, sensitivity set at 23 and a slow coil sweep speed (like BBS / FBS) you will obtain very good depth. (I run the 800 model)
Not sure what mythical type depth you are referring to but I have hit 8 and 9” dimes with no issues using the above settings. - Jim
Jim I have been doing pottery and getting some good glazes.but i gopher trap to and have alot of fields i can search did you get an equnox, seems like a good machine

Jim I have been doing pottery and getting some good glazes.but i gopher trap to and have alot of fields i can search did you get an equnox, seems like a good machine

John,

Are you using 5 or 50 tones?