Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

going to the beach what detector??

sugar

OH DEAR GUYS tell me i went to the beach today there were some great pools left by the sea and guess what as i only have limited room in the car and had a choice of detectors either ETRAC or the 3030
which one should i take so i took the ETRAC SAD or what WELL i will tell you why i just didnt want to get sand all over my new 3030

IVE JUST GOT THIS PROBLEM i have a knitted hat on the battery to keep it from scratching when i move it around and the whole detector wrapped in plastic so it keeps it pristine and YEP i just can do anything with my ETRAC and dont have to worry so what do you guys think
HOW LONG will this last me treating it like a new baby my partner had a huge laugh when he saw it with a knitted hat on CRIKEY i would have loved to see how it performed at the beach it must be an age thing OR am i LOSING IT????????????????

Nothing wrong with wanting to keep it looking in pristine condition. Nice touch on the knitted cap, a personal touch that shows it's yours. Thanks for the post Sugar it put a smile on my face.

I would find a way to slide them both in the car.

HH

BCOOP

You had better use it because you'll be trading it in for the next new model in a couple years! :wacko:

I would definately take both. Get some Armor-All wipes to keep those detectors looking pristine and give us a full report. If there is a will there is a way. Get Er Done sugar. Good luck and HH :minelab:

Hi Guys,

Here is what i do with my detectors from new. Using air conditioning insulation rubber covering the stems and a control panel cover and it all looks brand new when you go to sell it. The rubber can be obtained at plumbing and air conditioning supplies.

Regards Below2doe