Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold and silver oh my :)

plymouthian12

Got up early to got turkey hunting with my son be he stayed in bed, so decided to hit the beach again. Kinda glad he slept in haha after a few hours i ended the day with a merc, a junk ring, a dollar coin, a junk pendent, a silver wedding band, a 14k wedding band and a 1985 class ring with the girls first initial and full last name in it si i think it may be an easy return thanks for looking
kent

Oh yes!!!! Great finds again Kent, that band is heavy! Good job your boy stayed asleep! Mines just the same, " Yes dad I'll come surfing tomorrow morning", next morning, no chance he's sound asleep! Keep the gold coming....

Indeed an excellent job! Nice heavy gold! That boy is gonna sleep his life away if he aint careful!
Mud

That's some fine treasure like aways......:thumbup: