Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold and silver to lift the spirit.

quicksilver

Been trying to figure out these tide charts, and find flat beaches. Think I found a spot that's gonna produce for a while. The men's is 14k, the woman's is 10k and then an old silver ring. I'm new to beach hunting. I would still prefer a good cellar holes or old civil war encampment, but that gold is an amazing feeling when you uncover it. Thanks for looking.

And while there are no more Civil War relics being lost, there is gold and silver jewelry constantly being replenished!!! Congrats on crossing over to the "shinny" side! Nice finds for sure.

Nice finds that’s where I hunt when the grounds frozen.

Dont know what part of the country you are in....... but im looking for just the opposite kind of beaches right now. Im looking for the high banks ..... the wind out of the W here is pulling or THROWING a lot of targets up. Our flatter beaches arent getting any cutting near shore and mostly PUSHING more sand on those. Winds right now have the Gulf kicken. Heavy winds out of the N, W then S have us hunting half way up on the beach...... just kind of smoothing things out ..... correlating targets heavys are getting burried on a flat beach here.

I'm hunting in East Haven, CT. I'm up here for work, gonna be here for a couple years so beach hunting is going to be a regular thing. Ya I'm learning about cuts, etc. Definitely have to have a strategy with the beach I think. But the gold is definitely there.....

WOW. I have two flat beaches that I will trade you as a full day of detecting might yield a dollar in clad. No cuts, No erosion. Just flat sand that has everything too deep to be found.

Very nice finds buddy.

Thanks Tim