Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold At The Beach - Gotta Love It!

unearth

Good day at the beach. I only found a little over $5 in clad, junk ring, couple of tent stakes and the usual trash. But, I also found a pair of 14k yellow gold/rose gold earrings, 14k yellow gold/rose gold pendant. Unfortunately all the diamonds are fakes!!!GRRRR!!! I couldn't find the chain that went with the pendant. Also found a well worn 925 silver ring. The gold and the silver ring were all found in the wet sand.

Nice finds Unearth even got a pair of earrings never done that always one lol..

Lots of color, congrats unearth!! Want to share any details fresh/salt a few settings maybe, thanks in advance.
HH Jeff

laplander-
I have my Nox 800 set up with 3 tones. -9 to 0; 1-19; 20-40. Vol. 25; Tone 1=1; Tone 2=13; Tone 3=25. Threshold at 0; I have -9 to 1 and 40 disc'ed out. I run recovery at 5 (I tried 4 but it was a bit to noisy at this particular beach); Iron bias at 0. Sens at 20 to 22 in wet sand and 18 to 20 in dry sand. I always noise cancel and ground balance. All three of the gold items came in at a solid 9 from two different directions.

Steve-
All three gold items were found within a four foot diameter area in the wet sand/wash area. This is the third time in 14 years of detecting I've found a 'pair' of earrings.