Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gold bug pro did great one more off my list :yo::

:fisher:it was one of them days i just had to get out and do some detecting just by my house i did 1hr hunt A 50 BY 50 SPOT i got a lot of junk a salt shaker lid and a few pennies a 1960 & 1964 & a 1972 quarter and my first 1834 ONE CENT it was down 10 or so inches and gave a nice hi tone my oldest coin to date woot woot now the cool thing is i found small hinge and a few square nails one nail was in the hole with the coin it was getting dark so i had to stop

congrats on the large cent.. I love digging those... if you weren't hooked to this hobby before im sure you are now....

1980 i got hooked but i hunt most parks and homes but with all the info from every on on this fourm my finds are getting better with the new detectors thank you all

good going, like to see the largie cleaned up, it looks in good shape, just be careful if its flaky. CO

Very nice going. The LC is decent for sure!

Very nice readable large cent that one is definitely on my knock off list but is still in the not happening this year mode congrats again.

Congrats on finding your oldest coin so far - what a great looking Large Cent ! :beers:

I love them big pennies. I think it has been 100 years since I found one of them. I just don't get to many of them old places to hunt... KEN