Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold fine liking up the nickles

kaolinwasher

I use the XP -ORX and have a X-35 coil on it I chose to keep it over the Deus, - well I have been testing on the many frequency's available on the ORX in order to find Gold rings , and this is what i found , 15.2khz is the best for gold , getting white gold yellow gold and low caret gold , and 14 k 18k, and also nickles one program i was using today is the 2nd Gold program called fineGold and using it with the 15.2 khz and a 2 recovery speed which is crucial for making the iron give itself away and getting you deep , but the gold really hits hard - I run the IAR at 4 and no bottle cap will fool you some iron will make a mid tone if its big and be stressed and hyper , but the tabs and nickle s give a cleaner sip sound today i went over a small area, i had hunted many time s and it was very clear to me this was pulling out the nickles, as all where deep and had set in the ground for some time . go ahead and try it out . I was using on an 80 gain but it is one of my favorite programs

Attachments

• 20220622_142934.jpg
    20220622_142934.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 48
I know one thing with the Deus 2 is the discrimination is set too high in the programs for me you will miss masked targets as I like to run with little to none as I do with my equinox which is none!
I can't tell you how many times I have dug coins with iron in the hole with it!
Mark