Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold mode 1&2

Dears . I was used yesterday the gold mode under beach water and to be honest its so great than beach modes with no any false signal 24 sensitivity and recovery 3 with 6 inches search coil really I found all targets with easy search . its my experience guys . regards

Excuse my French, but no way in hell !!!

Hello Dear!

If you were on Mode Gold 1 or 2, with sensitivity of 24... as you even began to walk towards the wet salt sand, much less in the water, that Equinox would have been smoking from overload !!! Because i distinctly remember trying to get near the wet sand here on the east coast of Florida just a few weeks ago. The machine OVERLOADED in a very powerful way of saying: “I am NOT HAPPY in this mode near the wet, salt sand beaches! You do not spefically state you were in SALT water, but the Gold1 or 2 is so powerful, I’m guessing it matters little fresh or salt, being IN the water.

The Gold modes are usable in freshwater, but no way in hell its usable anywhere near salt.