Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Monster 1000?

Sand dog

I heard that the GM 1000 can hit a 12" dime in the ground and disc out iron can anyone confirm this?

John

I don't know but the Deus, properly set up, can do it in neutral soil. I've done it.

In very hot AZ soil it hits a 9" Nickle quite well with the larger coil, and not a peep on the 9" dime, 45 kHz likes low conductors, not silver.
We think GM1000 will be a killer on fine jewelry at the beach, the tracking is awesome

Thanks for the info I appreciate it. I have the deus and it's a great machine. Think I'm going to try the GM 1000, I wonder if it'll work on wet salt sand beach? If not atleast it'll be killer on the dry sand. Also sounds like it'll be a great relic machine for hot ground on low conductors. I really like that it's splash proof also.

If you are getting the monster to hunt coins and treasure , there are much better detectors for that. The monster was designed for gold nugget hunting, not jewelry. The descrimination does wipe out iron trash, but some get thru. If you are buying this detector for gold nugget hunting then this is an amazing machine. I love this machine for gold nuggets but I assure you that this machime being used for anything else will leave you very frustrated and you will probably sell it.