Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Numbers

I know my friend pulled up a $5.00 gold piece, and it was only a 19 on his Equinox 800 at 4 inches deep running Park-1

Found gold at ID numbers from 1 to 18. Best was a bracelet at 4. My 18K band reads out at 18. A $10,000 stud earring could only get an ID of 1. I go by the sound envelope and if it is a repeatable target, go for it and dig.

Only found one gold so far with the Nox.
2.3 grams of 14k that came in at a solid 12.
Just to compare the other pic is all the decently solid 11-13 targets I dug on this same hunt before the ring popped up.
A jewelry hunter's life ain't easy but sometimes patience pays off.
photostudio_1598964545565.jpg

Attachments

• photostudio_1598964473153.jpg
    photostudio_1598964473153.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 119
Found a huge 10kt ring that rang up a solid 21, and a 10k band that rang up a 15 in 10khz.

Attachments

• IMG_5994.jpg
    IMG_5994.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 109