Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold ring recovered

bootyhoundpa

Got a text from a friend late Sunday night about a friend his who lost his wedding band..Been busy but made time to meet up with this fellow ..he said he was playing baseball with his six year old son..when they went out in field they took a bucket with them to carry the ball,the glove and a beer..
the man decided to take his ring off and place it in the bucket for safe keeping.. after some time they decided to walk home at which time he couldn’t find the ring.. the six year old confessed that while dad went to retrieve one of the baseballs he had hit the bucket tipped over..
the man searched but couldn’t find it but was smart enough to set up a perimeter as to where in the field they had been playing..
took me one minute to get the signal..as I was getting ready to poke the ground with a screwdriver he said OMG there it is and picked it up..
fortunately the field was very clean and he said he got the idea to grid off the area from watching Oak Island lol..
he got his wallet and asked what he could do for me..I said would a twenty be asking too much... he reached in and grabbed a twenty then thought for a second and grabbed another twenty then thought for another second and pulled out a ten spot.. $50 for 2 minutes work is good wages..
he was very grateful and a great person to help... now he wants to buy a metal detector...

Attachments

• 0E76B5D0-8409-4B38-99ED-6E0EB7B2E150.jpeg
    0E76B5D0-8409-4B38-99ED-6E0EB7B2E150.jpeg
    451.3 KB · Views: 108
  • E3756EA4-8979-40B5-95C1-BF3586B620CB.jpeg
    E3756EA4-8979-40B5-95C1-BF3586B620CB.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 752C4E1D-3C10-4168-80E6-7605DC86B499.jpeg
    752C4E1D-3C10-4168-80E6-7605DC86B499.jpeg
    431.4 KB · Views: 109
Sweet recovery nice job reminds me of the ID bracelet I recovered lost 52 years on a beach that I returned I could not believe the guy still lived in Ct or was still alive!!!
Mark

Great story and a great ending!