Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Ring with the V3I:crazy:

TIM CLARK

Was out at the golf course today got me a nice 10K ring it was 4 inches and was a 48 on the VDI.:jump: Was using V3I in the HI-PRO program and my setting was RX of 12 - all metal 85 - disc. 90 and was in the 5 filter hp.:twodetecting::whites::thumbup: The weight is in penny weight.

A pretty ring too.....:beers:

Nice find. Many tabs read 48 -49 so again you have to read those junk signals. ROB

The one nice thing about hunting out there is that there is not that much trash in the ground . That makes for some good hunting.:wiggle:

Sweet!