Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Rings #41 & #42 And Silver/Sterlings 188 for 2016

OldBeechnut

Been a Good Year so far, hunting the yesteryear beach's. 10 gram..1959 Class ring and a nice little 10k stone less gold. Along with 3 Silvers, Washington 51, Rosey 56, and a War Nickel.

Hopefully it will be another Blessed year like 2015.. Be Safe all..Joe

Great job Joe, nice gold haul.
Detecting year is still getting there :)
Good luck!

Hi Joe,

That's a beautiful class ring. It really cleaned up nice. Congrats!

14k Yellow Band today with One silver 1938 Mercury

Thanks everyone, Be Safe and Good Luck

I use to take the time to clean them better, electrolyzes, fine wire brush with the dremel tool, then some baking soda............... but since the silver just comes out so beat up I just take a pair of pliers and break off the cookie crust if it has one. Then use a stiff wire brush with the drill, cleans them up very nice but does scare them some. If I get a silver that is has no cookie I just clean with baking soda by rubbing, those are the ones that look almost like they were just dropped..........The gold comes out very nice but once and awhile I will get one that is tarnished or has a little crude on them, those I do electrolyzes for maybe 20 seconds then polish with some Mothers Mag wheel polish. I do enjoy breaking up or cleaning the coins because you just never know what they will turn out to be....

Got out with the Captain on his nice Pirate ship and spent the day looking for treasures with friends...

Excellent work. You have to go out to get the gold.

Beauties! Those are some nice old gold pieces my friend! I'm looking forward to a video of you in action

Thanks Guys, Dig I need to get the video cam up and running again. I stopped because I wanted to keep the beach's I hunt out of sight. Gold has eluded me this week but silvers are still flowing.

todays..