Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Rings #86 #87 #88,..Several Silvers.. USN Dog tags..

OldBeechnut

Scott and I slipped out to a local beach for 7 1/2 Hours..Wow..A record for Me at 63...Finally got my Video cam back on the head phones also, I would post the video but it gives the location away. Lost the last one a few months ago, around RD 45 I think so today I captured all thee on video. took a couple screen captures to show the moment of... Interesting the little Gold ring is Vintage Kiddie Kraft 14k, a first for me. Also found some Dog Tags, not sure if these are returnable but will give it a shot this winter when things slow down, if they ever doooo..Back to the Ocean Friday Am.. A Pirates Life is Never dull.. Have Greg Diablo and Thomas RD 32 up for the weekend. Then near the end of the month I hope to see Mr Max and Jim Gleason parked out front unpacking...

FSA, Thanks you for the watch my friend.. works great...

12 More Joe.......... hey but whose counting right? If i pulled that much gold down here some one would put a hit out on me lol. Congrats on those buddy.

Dew

OBN....That is an amazing number of gold rings to be found and retrieved! Now I'm wondering what the accumulated weight is of all of them? Awesome rings and congrats on having so much sucess and fun out there:thumbup:

What a hunt! I don't think I could go for 4 hours in this heat, let alone 7.5.....and I'm only 54! Congrats on the nice rewards!

Congrats on the finds Joe! You are having an awesome year, that magic # aint that far...

I would post the video but it gives the location away.
LOL!!!

You are just killing it this year. I know you did a lot of research to find some of the good places!!!

Hope you hit 100 before the "RD" page closes the tally for the year. At the rate you are going, you may be well above 100!

Wife, most of the kids, granddaughter and I may head to Flag Ponds tomorrow. We find sharks teeth there but not a lot of good metal; it makes a good family day out.
Cheers,
tvr

dobbratacus said:
What can we say? The "king". Way to go Joe.

Thanks Buddy, Not sure about King but I do it for me and the grandsons, I really enjoy the adventure, if you can call it that and hopefully the gold will help them in some way in the future.

dewcon4414 said:
12 More Joe.......... hey but whose counting right? If i pulled that much gold down here some one would put a hit out on me lol. Congrats on those buddy.

Dew
Yes, No counting..I just enjoy seeing them come up and still amazed that they are.. Be Safe dewman!

bootyhoundpa said:
Very nicely done on the gold trifecta joe....your silver count is impressive as well...congrats..

Thanks BH!!

Goldstrike said:
OBN....That is an amazing number of gold rings to be found and retrieved! Now I'm wondering what the accumulated weight is of all of them? Awesome rings and congrats on having so much sucess and fun out there:thumbup:

Thank You.............Last count at 80 around 12 ounces about 50/50 14k/10k .......... 2 are 18k

dgruff said:
What a hunt! I don't think I could go for 4 hours in this heat, let alone 7.5.....and I'm only 54! Congrats on the nice rewards!

Thank You! Take it from me I took a Nap after this hunt.. most are around 4 hours ...

John(Tx) said:

Thanks John

MANDAD76 said:
Very nice....havin' a great year....congratulations!

Thank You!

bob.oz said:
Nice 14k treasures from the mud.:clapping:

Thanks Bud!

terry g said:
Congrats on the finds Joe! You are having an awesome year, that magic # aint that far...

Thanks Terry!

tvr said:
I would post the video but it gives the location away.
LOL!!!

You are just killing it this year. I know you did a lot of research to find some of the good places!!!

Hope you hit 100 before the "RD" page closes the tally for the year. At the rate you are going, you may be well above 100!

Wife, most of the kids, granddaughter and I may head to Flag Ponds tomorrow. We find sharks teeth there but not a lot of good metal; it makes a good family day out.
Cheers,
tvr

Good Luck at Flag point..

Harold in Fla. said:
WTG Joe, Nice finds you've been hot this year.

Thanks Harold! Miss your treasures!

melbajoe said:
unbelievable- you're smoking-congrats

Thanks Melbanjoe!

Number 89 for 2015... God Bless all and Be Safe in your Adventures...

Somehow have a double in the pic..but here is a rundown of the 89

JOE in MD said:
I'm going to get out sooner or later!!!!!

I hope so Mr Joe... Got #90 today at the ocean...

Well, Beech ya got some good territory to hunt. But you had to figure to find it. Then you figured out where / how to mine it. That takes Sabie. Back to the hunt.
Congratulations.
Dancer

Congratulations! Nice finds... Always nice to see someone find lots of gold.

Being a WV Myself Thank You..