Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Rings #96 and #97 for the year

OldBeechnut

Working a older beach that closed during the late 60's . Small area holding target where there were once platforms. Found thru research from 1933 aerials.

First hunt a 10k gold cigar band marked.."Solid S Gold"

Second hunt a 1951 class ring..along with several silvers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28Ub-AEw2bY&feature=youtu.be

Very nice! Got to love calm water when you are pretty near chin deep in it.

Looking forward to seeing rings 98, 99 and 100!!

Awesome finds as usual... I remember years ago when you made plans to hit these beaches ... you’ve earned every one of those finds...congrats... I will be doing my annual spin down that way next week....

I just went back in time to see what I wrote...funny that hotel beach was one of the first I hit in the bay...did not go well and lesson learned for sure..but It took me awhile, and I'm still learning..slowly.

https://www.findmall.com/read.php?26,1834538,1835071#msg-1835071

Nice finds I'm at 3 gold rings this year so far.
Mark

Many thanks for the kind replies...

#98 Thursday, short hunt..2 hours..walk out into a high target area...Be back out Sunday...calm winds and hopefully lower tide