Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold rings

Yep you have to dig the low tones and you. Will dig a lot of pull rings and pieces of aluminum!!!

Dew --

I agree with you that most will be well under 30 -- but my buddy once dug a 24K ring that rang up like a quarter, with his E-Trac...that's why I went all the way up to 30. Won't occasional 10K class rings also read well into the penny range, at times?

Steve

Steve...... he best check that ring. Ive had more than my share of HIGH K jewelry ring up high MOST were plated. Got a nice one this month..... go plated SS. Ive found some really nice old rings hunting old home sites..... stamped 18k... was brass. Even back in the day i guess they liked to sell fakes. Most of the ones that ring up to 21 are really big rings like class rings........ the 23 ive found was a HUGE GMC 25 year ring and it was 10K. Im the guy you dont want to hunt with and show your finds to....... ive got good eyes and can give ya the bad news lol.