Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Sapphires & Diamonds..!!

I agree with Jim (earthlypotluck).
I believe that ring is worth some serious cash.
Wonder how much it weighs?
Looks to be a heavy ring... heck the way gold prices are now, the melt value alone could be more than what he offered you!!!
I would get it appraised if I were you.

Nice find man typically the stones unless its a big stone they don't take them into to much consideration if their small stones form what I've been told.
Mark

‘Blingy’ rings this Large size tend to be around £1000 maximum in the uk, not sure what that would equate to in USA dollars though .

dont you guys have a football/baseball/hockey team called the jaguars or cougars ?

Nice find man typically the stones unless its a big stone they don't take them into to much consideration if their small stones form what I've been told.
Mark
Mkus is Correct...! I took the ring to the most respected & trusted jeweler in Reno NV. The cut Sapphires and Diamonds are real, BUT....! there very small, and of poor quality. The full retail value is $1200.00 and he said if I was selling it, I should go back and take the $800.00 offer. I'm not rich... but I'm not poor, so I'll think about selling it later. But it's my best find in 11 months of metal detecting. I'm still thrilled..💰💰💰

Mkus is Correct...! I took the ring to the most respected & trusted jeweler in Reno NV. The cut Sapphires and Diamonds are real, BUT....! there very small, and of poor quality. The full retail value is $1200.00 and he said if I was selling it, I should go back and take the $800.00 offer. I'm not rich... but I'm not poor, so I'll think about selling it later. But it's my best find in 11 months of metal detecting. I'm still thrilled..💰💰💰
Yes or you could wait gold will keep climbing in value plug master ford on YouTube has a gold and silver store selling both he said scrap silver dimes are at $2.00 a dime .
Mark