Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold/Silver

arizonaames

I sold 1/2 oz of small nuggets 3 years ago for $400. I sold a 3/4 oz nugget for $1,400 this summer. I bought an 1884 Morgan dollar on ebay for $18, that included shipping, 4 weeks ago. Today, Gold is at $1,130 an oz and silver is $17.86 an oz.........wow.....

Isn't it great! I love it! HH, Nancy

It sounds like a good time to liquidate some assets to me............:devil:............It is going up too fast, bound to be an adjustment someday IMHO.

Nuggets do carry a premium price.

Likely many out there trying to make sense of the market between gold and silver. I'm just trying to decide if it's the right time to start selling some gold.

It's all profit. Dan

Took some of my gold to a jeweler as he said that for the next month gold would be up & it is a good time to sell. I am lucky to have a jeweler that will pay much better than a pawn shop. Jeweler $300. pawn shop $180 I didn't ask if he would buy my silver, I have to figure out what to do with it, it keeps piling up. Found another very large silver ring today. If only the good folks that were ctr rings would just start buying gold rings I'd be rich.

Excellent.....now is the time to sell while the dollar is down. You sure are either lucky or know what you are doing with that detector.....jim:thumbup:

Oh, you're a "jewel" Glen. :cheekkiss: But that's your lucky silver dollar! :thumbup: Shhh, don't tell anyone, but keep watching and you might win another! ;) HH and stay dry, Nancy

LOL sell your gold and silver, kidding right? With a12 trillion deficit and 50 trillion in unfunded debt facing us in next decade. The green back will not be worth one zinc Lincoln. In 1865 a $20 gold piece would buy you a custom suit, a night on the town and breakfast the next day. The same 1 OZ of gold will buy the same thing today. Maybe you should be trading you gold for China yuan. With Chairman Maobama at the helm the Dollar is and will be in the toilet. I guess it is all relative. I'll put my faith in Gold and Silver. $1500 gold by march 2010 you herd it here.
C

Hi I'm new here, But what do you think Gold will close at 12-31-09 ? I just noticed on my Sports Betting Page they have a bet up for the close of Gold the end of this year, Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to you all, Jim in Las Vegas

I absolutely agree about the debt thing. Also, it might behoove us to take a quick course in Mandarin. I predict gold will be $1500 BEFORE March 2010.

I'd hang on to every atom of the stuff I can find.

Marc

Gold and silver prices are over inflated. The stock market is climbing and usually there is an inverse affect. It is just a matter of time and there will be a crash in the metals' market. Ni wei shi putunghua ma. Wo shi. (Do you speak mandarin? I do.) :biggrin:

Truly sad there are so many sighted that refuse to see.

Mea culpa, mea culpa (not mandarin but latin meaning, my fault, my fault). Gold and silver started dropping like rocks with the new job market data and housing sales. Sorry. However, I will continue to read my little red book that one can buy for little yuan in front of Mao's tomb in Tiananmen Square. :biggrin:

The way I look at it is to sell off the gold rings & things I have found, then turn around & buy gold coins. This way I have gold coins that would be more valuable to me than the jewelery.