Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold was dug!

Charles (Upstate NY)

beach1.jpg

beach3.jpg

Holly cow, you found that cool target in all of that sand! Good job! Are you the guy who use to post in the xplorer forum, way back?
Tony N j
Hi Tony yes I'm that guy from the Explorer days. I moved back west to WA state where most of my family is (was sadly) in 2012, built a house on acreage and took an 11 year break from metal detecting. Now I'm 60 years old and nearing retirement, how time flies. 60 Gawd that so weird. lol

Nice find like a needle in the haystack! what detector ? looks like a Etrac?
mark

Hi Tony yes I'm that guy from the Explorer days. I moved back west to WA state where most of my family is (was sadly) in 2012, built a house on acreage and took an 11 year break from metal detecting. Now I'm 60 years old and nearing retirement, how time flies. 60 Gawd that so weird. lol
I understand about family. 60 is still very young, best of luck out there.
Tony NJ

Nice chunk of gold for sure!!! And there is horse rentals down in the Cannon Beach OR area as well!!

Nice gold. Congratulations on get back in a Great way.
Are you running the Ultimate 13" coil or the Hunter coil ? I have both. Old Explorer xs.
No the stock 11" is an awesome beach coil. Great at everything, small jewelry to deep targets. I dug some deep quarters at the same beach yesterday, I don't want to dig deeper than that phew!

It's an Explorer SE Pro. I am NOT a fan of the Etrac. We'll see if I become a fan of the Manticore which is inbound!
I have the Manticore and the D2 great detectors both have their great strengths
Good luck
Mark