Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golden rainy day.

Dan(NM)

It's been extremely dry in central Texas this summer, finally getting some steady rain since early this morning. I had to run an errand for the wife and the rain stopped for about an hour and half. I headed to a new spot on the lake and was rewarded with a small woman's 14k band after about 45 minutes of hunting. Unfortunately, the rains started back up along with thunder and lightening, so I packed it in.
Size 4.5 and a weighed a whopping 1 gram ;) I'll take it though, was running my Nox 600 and digging everything from -2 up, the ring came in at 3.
I plan on hitting the same spot tomorrow, rain or shine, unless of course there's lightening.

Attachments

• IMG_20200902_150718611.jpg
    IMG_20200902_150718611.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_20200902_150807037.jpg
    IMG_20200902_150807037.jpg
    972.9 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_20200909_135309095.jpg
    IMG_20200909_135309095.jpg
    966.5 KB · Views: 82
It's been extremely dry in central Texas this summer, finally getting some steady rain since early this morning. I had to run an errand for the wife and the rain stopped for about an hour and half. I headed to a new spot on the lake and was rewarded with a small woman's 14k band after about 45 minutes of hunting. Unfortunately, the rains started back up along with thunder and lightening, so I packed it in.
Size 4.5 and a weighed a whopping 1 gram ;) I'll take it though, was running my Nox 600 and digging everything from -2 up, the ring came in at 3.
I plan on hitting the same spot tomorrow, rain or shine, unless of course there's lightening.
Is the ring made out of platinum or silver

Doesn't it say Palladium? Isn;t it worth more than gold? Super find, Dan!!

Iowa Dale
Lol...wrong picture posted, I opened the wrong folder,
IMG_20200909_135011204_HDR.jpg
that one was found 2 weeks ago, here's the right picture of the one I found today. My bad :)

Attachments

• IMG_20200909_134902737.jpg
    IMG_20200909_134902737.jpg
    985.8 KB · Views: 69
Unless I'm mistaken...? "White Gold" is just fancy slang for Platinum. Your palladium ring is worth more than gold. Good Job..!!

Last edited: