Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Goldie Nox

thE-TRACker

Hey guys, haven.t been out for a year and a half and just getting back to the "swing" of things . Hit my favorite beach and found 2 guys in the water detecting. Not to be discouraged I started searching the wet sand following the surf line . Found a penny ,dime, and nickel and thinking a quarter was next received a solid low growl . After a scoop and a spreading kick I saw the glint of gold .Up came a nice 2.5g ring with diamonds. Always checking the hole twice I heard another growl .A beautiful 2.6 g solitare came to light . Some poor lady took her rings off and lost them both . This is the third time I've found the whole set . About a week later went to the same beach and found a guy searching right where I was headed .Well he was headed north so I went south . After digging a few targets I knew anything could be found . Next signal was a solid 11 on the Nox and I dug a beautiful 11.1g 14k bracelet .Now I'm all fired up and think this could be a good season . Hope to be posting more finds soon .Thanks for looking .
img_1730.jpg
img_1765.jpg
img_1757_00.jpg
img_1757_00.jpg
img_1765.jpg
img_1765.jpg
img_1765.jpgimg_1765.jpg

Attachments

• img_1776.jpg
    img_1776.jpg
    507 KB · Views: 110
  • img_0618.jpg
    img_0618.jpg
    603.3 KB · Views: 116
  • img_0591.jpg
    img_0591.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 107
  • img_1757_00.jpg
    img_1757_00.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 115
Way to go. Awesome finds

Thats five years of searching for me……. Good finds for sure!

Hey guys, haven.t been out for a year and a half and just getting back to the "swing" of things . Hit my favorite beach and found 2 guys in the water detecting. Not to be discouraged I started searching the wet sand following the surf line . Found a penny ,dime, and nickel and thinking a quarter was next received a solid low growl . After a scoop and a spreading kick I saw the glint of gold .Up came a nice 2.5g ring with diamonds. Always checking the hole twice I heard another growl .A beautiful 2.6 g solitare came to light . Some poor lady took her rings off and lost them both . This is the third time I've found the whole set . About a week later went to the same beach and found a guy searching right where I was headed .Well he was headed north so I went south . After digging a few targets I knew anything could be found . Next signal was a solid 11 on the Nox and I dug a beautiful 11.1g 14k bracelet .Now I'm all fired up and think this could be a good season . Hope to be posting more finds soon .Thanks for looking .View attachment 19676View attachment 19678View attachment 19680View attachment 19680View attachment 19681View attachment 19681View attachment 19681View attachment 19679

Just dont think it gets any better than that !!!! Those are truly the top finds for any gold jewelry !!!!

Never found a wedding set. Just too much sand movement in the Atlantic.

Congrats on fabulous finds. Hope you get to wear the bracelet. Be careful with the lobster claw clasp.
I gave my brother two and both broke eventually. Damn salt water !!!!

HH
Donna(NJ)

Stellar finds!!! My best two rings in a row were in a school yard one gold class and a sterling right after that makes your day!!!
Mark