Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golds Dropping

2 factors caused this unholy drop-1 good ol' USA and NATO killed over 20 billion a year in gold transfers to IRAN for oil sales. Endrun around no cash sales 2-china dumped another massive 22 ton block of gold on the market-add up the 2 and adios $1,750 gold. bummer.cost me a lotta casha$$$-John

Yeah, good to buy but I wanted to sell some nuggets to pay some bill's and our buyers are not buying in case it drops some more. There are buyers that give you ridiculous low prices but Im not doing that!

Found gold cost IMMENSELY-years of labor,vehicles mangled and worn out,equipment and delivery costs in the 100s a thousands, rebuilding and replacing mangled body parts,permits, fees,reclaimation, and 100s of other costs mentally, morally,physically,metaphysically and ecleseastacially....nuttn' better-John

Was steady at around $1500-1600, and now... $1350-$1400 last time I checked.

Great Time to Buy
Think Cyprus!

I look at it like this....
I enjoy finding it and spend time and money to do so..
But doing anyting else usually cost me just as much if not more and I do not get a dime back in those pursuits.