Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golds up just sold a 24k ring I found

Mark kus

I found this ring a few months ago and believed it to be 24k well turns out it was just sold it to my local coin dealer found 3 gold rings with the Manticore what a find

Attachments

• 4B302D33-4F7C-45D4-BF86-1819C84C7EE3.png
    4B302D33-4F7C-45D4-BF86-1819C84C7EE3.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 183
  • 4B0CC907-FD21-45FB-B854-4B380D09A2FB.jpeg
    4B0CC907-FD21-45FB-B854-4B380D09A2FB.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • 31CC3F54-1790-4EEC-95E2-160B069E7C59.jpeg
    31CC3F54-1790-4EEC-95E2-160B069E7C59.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 188
Just wondering, how do you know if you got a fair price? Thats a beauty.
Thanks great question I weighed it figured out value in grams brought it to one of my favorite local coins stores that has a gold tester very reputable store the machine costs $28,000!
They actually give me close to spot price at the moment I sell it to them he actually said after I sold the ring it went down one dollar.
Never ever sell any metals to pawn shops they will rob you.
Mark

I have a 42k to cash in on…….. oh wait, that three 14k rings. I got a little excited there for a minute….😂

Just hit a nice gold today and 1800’s seated great start to 2024!
Mark
are you a land or beach hunter , i have no luck finding anything valuable mostly , because i have crap land. i even travel some times to other spots but i find the same crappers.
if i lived near a beach i would beach hunting 100% of the time. i am still poor.

are you a land or beach hunter , i have no luck finding anything valuable mostly , because i have crap land. i even travel some times to other spots but i find the same crappers.
if i lived near a beach i would beach hunting 100% of the time. i am still poor.
I do both beach and land try to ask for permission if you see some old properties or any State owned lands usually are good places to go town parks state parks open space which is land given to towns so people do not pay taxes on it.
Mark

I found this ring a few months ago and believed it to be 24k well turns out it was just sold it to my local coin dealer found 3 gold rings with the Manticore what a find
I really liked that Old ring.
Jeweler know anything about it ?
Location origin ? Those symbols ?