Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good/bad day

dewcon4414

Hit a beach today thats normally pretty busy....... no so much with all the red tide recently. Very few targets out there. Every now and then when this happens i get a case of curiosity and start digging some of those AM signals. Its surprising how much junk jewelry we leave behind out there...... right along with those bobbie pins. I found the Nox really keys in on hoop steel earrings and such. It was a fun 8 hours........ and this picture isnt all the junk jewelry i found a long with bobbie pins. Most will come in at -1 or -2....... and hoop style earrings sound of pretty large. So if you ever want to know what a PI would be like to hunt with....... put the Nox in AM and have at it lol.

The first ring is a 2.2 gram 10K......and there are a couple of silvers in there. Mostly junker kind of day.

Wow! Looks like you had a good time. I'd love to see some of those items in my scoop the next time I go out on the beach or in the water.
Good job! I think I may try the AM mode while I am there next time. Thanks for sharing.

Charles :usaf: :usaflag:

NP Charles......... ill mail you a buck of my junk....... lol. For those in Fl........Red Tide wasnt that bad today. The color is still there but i didnt notice the smell and there were no dead fish early this morning. People were in the water...... but crowd is still down.

Most of that stuff COULD have been something spectacular Dew! I would also take that hunt....

Dale......... i was in the same area 2 days earlier..... nada. Yes all in one hunt....... about 8 hours. Just goes to show how quickly things can change. None of that stuff was recent drops because with the Red Tide very few had been in the water or even on the beach..... just nasty few days. There were two other hunters in the water with me that day as well. I just got there before they did (4am) lol.

Gold is gold and great to find. I havent found gold since well Yesterday but I handed it back to the young lady who lost it. It was a real beauty. Knuckle to knuckle white gold with enough sparkle to knock your eyes out. It had belonged to her grandmother. I have given two gold rings and two junk metal class rings back this year and only found two gold that I could keep. A small 10k gold ring beats the dickens out of a pull tab.

Ive only had one give back this year for a French couple. Ive helped ring finders look for 4 others that we didnt find. Our problem here is we have 24/7 hunters out there. You look for these things a few times ....... then all you can offer is put it on CL with a reward. Thats about the only solution to find those a hunter has in his stash. I like a good give back to those who appreciate my efforts...... no reward just a genuine thank you. Some....... well we all know you just want to grab it and throw it back in lol.