Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good haul today with a nice Walker.

INSAYN

I have this curb strip that I've been hitting on Sunday mornings due to it being down town. Not a lot of people out and around on a Sunday morning, just some eye candy running by.

Had three first in metal detecting today.
1. First 2 silver day.
2. First Buffalo Nickel.
3. First Silver half (let alone a really nice '43 Walker)

Anyways, so far including this mornings haul, it has given up 50 Wheat pennies, 2 Rosies, 1 Merc and the Walker Half. Oh, and the Buff nickel.
One Sunday, it gave up 4 Wheats. That was a first for me for one day.
The next Sunday, it gave up 6 Wheats. New first.
The next Sunday, it gave up 8 Wheats. Yet another first.
Skipped a few weeks.
Then another Sunday, 26 Wheats! 13 from one hole. All 26 from a 5'x15' area.
The whole curb strip is 5' by maybe 100'.

Beautiful Coin! Nice Find!

Wow... Nice dig.. Congrats

Really nice looking coins!

Great day!

Nice walker. Overall it looks like you had a really good day.

Congrats on some great firsts and your beautiful walker INSAYN! Beencrossing my fingers for one of those myself, someday perhaps! Should hit some of those curbstrips myself! I have to hand it to you for sticking with your spot! I know you've been working that site for awhile now, I'm glad it is really paying off! There's a lesson for me in there.

Persistance pays! Keep it up!

Nice dig...love that Walker!!!! My only Walker half is a '42...but not near as nice as yours. Congrats!